The Russian and CIS region continues to be a vital source of raw materials for global economies, as demand for energy increases around the world. Trade flows in and out of the region are expanding, and producers and traders need financing to meet this constant demand. However, these markets are far from clear and stable, particularly in current turbulent economic conditions.
The 2nd Annual Structured Trade and Export Finance in Russia and the CIS Conference will once again be the ideal opportunity for the international structured trade and export finance communities to come together in Moscow to network and to discuss the pressing issues facing these markets in the current economic climate.
UPDATE: Confirmed speakers for the 2009 conference include:
... and many more. See conference agenda for more details.
- Elena Beketova, Head of Documentary Operations and Export Finance, Lukoil
- Artem Pozdnyakov, Head of Corporate Finance, Norilsk Nickel
- Aleksandra Evtifyeva, Senior Economist, VTB Capital
- Nikolay Pilipenko, Chief Financial Officer, Eurochem
- Manfred Bruer, Head of Export Credit Guarantees, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Eric de Jonge, Managing Director and Head of Structured Export Finance, ING
- Sergey Rezontov, Acting Head of Corporate Finance, Mechel
- Paolo Frascarolo, Head of Finance, Techint
- Christian Boerner, Finance Director, Midland Resources Holding Ltd
- Marco Lerz, Director, Financing and Contracting, Danieli
- Kohei Okada, Head of Paris Office, Chief Representative for Europe, Middle East and Africa, NEXI
- Vasilios Giannopoulos, Director of Europe & Central Asia, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Elena Bronnikova, Director, International Finance Department, Promsvyazbank
- Konstantin Limitovski, Managing Director, Head of Project Finance Department, Gazprombank
- Marc Murcia, Director, Head of Medium and Long Term Department, Coface
- Raija Rissansen, Vice President, Foreign Risks and Risk Policy, Finnvera
- Thomas Deutscher, Head of Structured Trade and Export Finance in Russia, Unicredit
- Henrik Welch, Senior Director, EKF
- Johannes Pflugl, Associate Director, Project Underwriting, OeKB
- William Husband, Director in Origination, Barclays Capital
- Grigory Marinichev, Head of Banking and Finance Practice, Gide Loyrette Nouel
- Rudolph Putz, Head of Trade Facilitation Programme, EBRD
- Mark Rozanski, Investment Officer and Europe / Central Asia Head, Global Trade Finance Program, IFC
- Yuri Lekarev, Head of Division, NOMOS Bank
- Dmitry Minaev, Head of Trade Finance, MDM Bank
- Constantin Koutzaroff, Executive Director, Head of Russia, Central Asia & Eastern Europe
Natural Resources, Calyon
Testimonials from delegates from the inaugural 2008 conference include:
“The conference was unique in that it allowed CIS clients to meet and network with both structured commodity finance and export finance practitioners in one forum"
William Husband, Barclays Capital
“Well organised event, interesting speakers and good networking opportunities”
Peter Mitchell, ING
“Good combination of interesting topics and experienced speakers”
Dina Merkulova, NOMOS Bank
Over 170 exporters, borrowers, producers, traders, international and domestic financiers, lawyers, export credit agencies and consultants attended the inaugural event in 2008.
Register your place today for the 2009 conference and find out more about the deal financing opportunities in these exciting regions.