Key topics to be discussed:
Aviation in Asia-Pacific has weathered many storms, and Euromoney Seminars and Airfinance Journal’s 10th Annual Asia Pacific Airfinance Conference has been there through it all.
A decade on, we continue to bring airlines, lessors, international and local banks as well as regulators, manufacturers and analysts together.
We continue to focus on only the most relevant topics facing professionals in the industry, with a program that is shaped by continuously talking to the market to ensure that only the key topics are addressed.
We continue to provide the ideal forum for the aviation industry to find business tomorrow that will aid recovery and set the industry on its upward path.
We continue to regularly attract over 250 senior professionals from across the world for unrivalled networking inside and outside of the conference, with some evening functions now boasting a legendary reputation.
We will continue to host THE industry event in the region, whatever the economic landscape looks like, and we will continue to do so for the next decade.
Join us in Hong Kong this November for the 10th Anniversary of the Asia-Pacific Airfinance Conference and renew old friendships, meet with new contacts, and be there for when the industry came together to collectively find a solution to kick start the Asia-Pacific aviation market again.
We look forward to welcoming you once again to Hong Kong in November.
- An aircraft finance odyssey: Will the funding gap arrive in 2010?
- Are LCC models faring better than the legacy carriers?
- Liquidity management for airlines in a troubled world
- How airlines managing through the downturn?
- Is long term commercial bank financing coming back soon?
- Capital structure approach to financing different aircraft
- Chinese lessors moving into the cross border leasing arena
- How much funding are ECAs willing to commit to the aviation industry?
Key speakers include:
- Tengku Azmil Zahruddin, CEO, Malaysia airlines
- Zhang Xiuzhi, CEO, Spring Airlines
- Dr. Reginald Macdonald, CEO, Viva Macau
- Greg Manning, Treasurer, Capital Markets, Qantas
- David Mackrell, Deputy Chief Financial Officer, Air New Zealand
- Min Byung-Chool, Chief Financial Officer, Grandstar Cargo
- William Huang, Deputy Manager, Finance Division Aircraft Lease Management Department, China Southern Airlines
- David Arendt, Executive VP & CFO, Cargolux Airlines
- Roger Han, Senior VP, China Airlines
- Riyaz Peermohamed, Chief Financial Officer, IndiGo
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact Graham Sherwood on firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking enquiries, please contact Fan Yeung on email@example.com
For delegate registration enquiries, including multiple booking discounts and loyalty packages, please contact Winnie Louie on firstname.lastname@example.org