"I really enjoyed the networking roundtables event. It gave us an opportunity to interact with government officials in a relaxed and informal setting"
Jad Hreibe, Investment Director, Meridiam
Exploring new infrastructure invesment opportunities across Canada
The Canadian Infrastructure Finance Forum has established itself as the premier meeting place for the country’s key infrastructure decision-makers. On stage, you’ll hear public and private sector leaders discuss and debate the pressing issues concerning the financing of Canadian infrastructure assets. Off stage, the intimacy of the forum provides a unique platform for engaging with senior peers who can make a real difference to your business.
If you are part of a law firm and wish to register please contact email@example.com
Key 2017 topics include:
- The role of the Canadian Infrastructure Bank in the Federal Government’s broader plan for infrastructure investment
- Urban transit: A juggernaut driving investment in the Canadian infrastructure sector
- Entrants breaking into new sectors of the Canadian infrastructure market: Overcoming incumbent advantage at the bid stage
Key 2017 speakers include:
- Glenn Campbell, Executive Director, Canada Infrastructure Bank Transition Office, Infrastructure Canada
- Mark Liedemann, Vice President, Projects, Partnerships BC
- Divya Shah, Senior Vice President, Transaction Finance, Infrastructure Ontario
- Eiryn Devereaux, Assistant Deputy Minister, Infrastructure, Government of Nunavut
- JP Gladu, President and CEO, Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business
New for 2017:
This year’s forum will see the introduction of an audience interaction app, which…
- Allows speakers to poll delegate attitudes on the most contentious industry issues
- Allows delegates to post their most pressing questions to the conference screen for the speakers to answer
As well as ensuring that all of your key questions are addressed, the app serves to keep everyone on their toes throughout the event!
Last year's conference:
Last year saw our most successful event yet with over 140 attendees from 80+ companies, offering delegates unparalleled networking opportunities with top financiers and developers in the infrastructure industry.
Hear from last year's attendees:
"Best way to meet the players in the Canadian infrastructure market" Michael Sing, Managing Director, Metlife
"This is the place to be for North American infrastructure professionals" Nathan Salomon, CFA, Project Director, Partnerships BC
"Wonderful opportunity to network with key clients, partners and financiers" Ruth McMorrow, Executive Vice President, Parsons
"Great event - intimate number of high quality delegates allowing for good networking opportunities" Duncan Ball, Co-CEO, BBGI
"An excellent event that brings together the key players in this space for an annual review of events & trends" Alicia Templeton, Associate, Aon
"Always a great event to meet key industry participants" Jonathan Duguay-Arbesfeld, M.Sc., CFA, Vice-President, Private Placements, Casgrain
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org