"IJGlobal’s Annual Canadian Power Conference is one of the most important events for Canadian renewable financing professionals”
Jean-francis Strayer, Director, Operis
The largest meeting place for the Canadian Power Finance Community
After eight successful years, the Canadian Power Finance Conference has established its place as the premier meeting point for Canadian power finance professionals and international players looking to do business in the region.
The event will return to Toronto in 2018, where we invite you to join your industry peers in order to network, meet new business contacts and kick-start the strategy for the year ahead.
Key 2017 themes included:
- The Climate Leadership Plan: Achieving renewables targets in Alberta’s wholesale power market
- The secondary market: Exploring the drivers behind current levels of project asset acquisition and sale
- Canada’s areas of opportunity: A province-by-province appraisal of opportunities for power project development and financing
Key 2017 speakers included:
- Bryan DeNeve, Senior Vice President, Finance and CFO, Capital Power
- Shawn Cronkwright, Director, Renewables Procurement, IESO
- Jean Trudel, Chief Investment Officer, Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.
- Kevin Kelly, Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President, Finance and Commercial Services, Bruce Power
- Leah Nelson Guay, CEO, First Nations Power Authority
- Kipp Horton, President & CEO, WindRiver Power
Last year's conference:
Last year featured over 300 attendees from 175+ companies a 15% growth from 2016, offering delegates unparalleled networking opportunities with top financiers and developers in the power & energy industry.
Hear from last year's attendees:
“Great event, good presentations and discussions” Murray Eastwood, Senior Director, CIT Energy
“Very informative on a variety of topics as well as excellent networking opportunities” Chief Steve Thomas, Mohawk Council of Akwesasne
“Excellent event that brings all the right people together in the Canadian power market” Scott Kraag, Partner, Torys LLP
“Fantastic networking, great content and speakers!” Alexander Palkovsky, Associate, Solar Flow-Through Limited Partnerships
“A must attend event for the Canadian power market” Manny Deol, Director Credit Capital Markets, National Bank
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Kim Kingston at firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Christopher Hutchings at email@example.com