The 15th Annual China Airfinance Conference returns on 7-8 June 2017 in The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai. The China Airfinance Conference is the leading gathering for discussing the most pressing issues and the latest development on Chinese aviation finance market.
Key topics for this year include:
- Revealing major Chinese lessors' plan on fleet expansion, future growth path, risk management and internationalization strategy
- Airbus & Boeing - Aircraft financing landscape in 2018
- How can engine OEMs help the airlines and lessors in the aircraft transitioning phase?
- With Chinese passenger increasing travel aboard, would new WBs programmes find a better home in China?
- Bankers views one balloon risk of Chinese fleet, lessors’ M & A, and new institutional money from Asia
Speaker line-up include:
- Francois Collet, Vice President, Structured Finance, Banks and Capital Markets, Airbus
- PAN Zhijian, Head of Transportation Team, Corporate Banking Department, Bank of China
- LI Ling, Managing Director, Aviation, Bocomm Leasing
- LI Ru, Senior Vice President, Bocomm Leasing
- Foster S. Arata, Senior Vice President, Managing Director - Asia Pacific, China and India Region, Boeing Capital Corporation
- Laurent Delvart, Managing Director, Head of Asian Aviation Group, CACIB
- Peter Huijbers, CEO, CALS
- Abdol Moabery, President & Chief Executive Officer, GA Telesis
- JO Jae Hoon, Director - Head of Structured Finance Team, Heungkuk Asset Management
- Troy Wang, Vice President - Customers, Greater China Rolls-Royce plc
Group Bookings/Sponsorship: Andrew Allen, email@example.com
Registration: Charis Kwok, firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics: Fiona So, email@example.com