“The discussions worked much better than I’ve seen at other events, delivering valuable insight”
Felix Kaiser, AIG
This year the European CLO Congress will move back to The Hilton, Barcelona, giving investors and CLO managers the opportunity to gather the latest market intelligence and foster new business opportunities. Join us on 20th - 21st September 2016 at Europe's first post-Brexit CLO conference and be part of a content- driven, unique networking opportunity, with Europe's industry leading CLO Managers.
The 4th Annual European CLO Congress will run in parallel with the 10th Leveraged Finance Conference as a 2-in-1 event, giving you additional learning and networking opportunities, including special supersessions and a joined champagne roundtable.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain in-depth knowledge on key topics during our focused, expert-led presentations.
- Meet with CLO professionals from across the world to facilitate new business.
- Be part of the larger LevInvest event for twice the networking and twice the value.
- To what extent must the CLO investor base diversify to survive?
- Examining the impact of brexit on European securitization
- Must European CLOs adapt to survice in the fact of US loan market contagion?
- What must regulators do to assure full considence from the market?
- How will Brexit impact investor considence in European CLOs
Key speakers include
- Richard Hopkin, Head of Fixed Income, AFME
- Jonathan Bowers, Partner, Senior Portfolio Manager, CVC Credit Partners
- Graeme Delaney-Smith, Head of European Direct Lending and Mezzanine, Alcentra
- Ratul Roy, Head, Global Structured Credit and European ABS Strategy, Citigroup
- Cathy Bryce, Head of Leveraged Finance, Allied Irish Bank
Last year's conference:
Last year we had 300+ delegates in attendance from a wide range of companies across Europe. This included top tier investors, financiers, CLO managers, law firms, rating agencies and private equity firms. We expect a similar turn out this year and so the conference promises to be a great place for the industry to get together and discuss the future of CLOs.
Hear from some of last years attendees:
Good organization - Mudasar Chaudhry, DBRS
Very high quality presentations - Stephen Langan, Elian
The panel discussions worked much better than I've seen at other events, delivering valuable insight - Felix Kaiser, AIG
Great topical debates from industry gurus - Catherine Streeter, Blackroc
An up to date, detailed, sociable event for those interested in CLOs - Hassan Jeraj, Serone Capital Management
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Stephanie Harper Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: George Johnstone at George,email@example.com
If you are interested in speaking opportunities, please contact: George Khachadourian, firstname.lastname@example.org