"It's a great opportunity to take the temperature of the infrastructure finance in the region"
Ignacio Incas, Solar Century
IJGlobal's Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum returns in July 2017, focusing specifically on the Colombian market.
This event will gather senior government officials, developers, international and local financiers, infrastructure fund managers, institutional investors, constructors, export credit agencies, development banks, lawyers and strategic advisers in one room, to examine the current project pipeline in Colombia and collaborative solutions being pursued to finance 4G and other infrastructure and energy developments.
Join us to learn from the key market players about their recent deal experiences and strategies for financing projects in Colombia.
Last year featured over 110 attendees at 70+ companies from Colombia and worldwide, offering delegates unparalleled networking opportunities with top financiers and developers in the power & energy industry.
Key 2016 themes included:
- Infrastructure Funds: Mobilising capital markets resources in support of 4G
- 4G panel: Financing projects in the new fiscal reality
- Envisioning the future Colombian power matrix
- Municipalities on the rise: PPPs, project pipelines and social infrastructure
- Institutional investors and the Colombian infrastructure sector
Key 2016 speakers included:
- Carlos Pinto, Head for the Andean Region, IFC
- Luis Fernando Perdigon, Head of Project Finance - Latin America SMBC
- Carolina España, Representative Director, Colombia, CAF
- David Gonzalez, Executive Director & Head of Infrastructure, Project Finance Latin America, SMBC
- Luis Eduardo Niño, Vice President - Origination, FDN
Hear from last year's attendees
"Great event with good networking." Alvaro Villasante, CEO, Ecosolar
"Very good event, different persepctives and interesting topics." Ovidio Sanchez, Head of Finance for LatAm, Iridium Concesiones
"Really nice opportunity for networking within a diverse finance attendance." Nicolas Acuna, Vice President Finance, Canacol Energy
"The event had representatives of the most relevant players in financing." Caroline Duque, PPU
"Very inspiring for companies with projects in its pipeline." Jorge Nanas, Sociedad Portuaria Cartagena
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact Lydia Cronin at email@example.com