Euromoney Seminars’ and Trade Finance Magazine’s Global Export and Agency Finance Asia Pacific Conference will be returning to Jakarta on the 29th & 30th January 2013.
With over 300 attendees in 2012, the 4th edition of the event will pick up on the hottest themes facing export and agency finance professionals, with key representatives from the ECA, multilateral, banking, corporate, legal and investor sectors debating the global, regional and local issues facing the industry.
Key topics over the two-day conference:
• Assessing the sovereign and political risks in Asia
• Where are banks going to deploy their capacity in Asia?
• What changes have occurred within ECAs to cope with the ever changing external environment?
• Financing solutions for exporters and importers
• Why haven't we seen more ECA-supported local currency-denominated financing?
• Opportunities and challenges for ECA backed financing in Indonesia , Australia and Vietnam
Key speakers include:
• Eli Hassine, Global Head of Export and Credit Finance, SMBC
• Paul Richards, Global Head of Structured Export Finance, ANZ
• Alan Schiffman, Head, Asia Energy and Infrastructure Project group, Skadden, Arps,
Slate, Meagher & Flom
• John Moran, VP of Insurance, Overseas Private Investment Corporation
• Arifin Indra, Senior Managing Director, Indonesia Eximbank
• Uthan Sadikin, Director for Domestic Sales and Business Development, Multistrada PT
• Susanne With, Senior Advisor, EKN
• Carl Engelberth, Executive Director, Chief Representative-Asia, Swedish Export Credit Corporation (SEK)
• Mohamed Elmalt, Hong Kong, SACE
• Steve Dodgson, Executive Director and Head of Business Group, Export Credits Guarantee Department (ECGD)
• Karin Kobelentz, Director, Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (EFIC)
• Robert Simmons, Chief Representative, South East Asia, International Business Development, Export Development Canada (EDC)
• Toshiro NISHIZAWA, Director General, Country Credit Department, Japan Bank for International Cooperation
We look forward to welcoming you to the event in Jakarta in January 2013.
For the speaking opportunities, please contact Fan Yeung at +852 2842 6905 or
For the sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ben Grandy at +852 2842 6946 or Ben.firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration or marketing opportunities, please contact Ashley Li at +852 2842 6912 or Ashley.email@example.com