Euromoney Seminars proudly presents the North American Midstream Infrastructure Finance Forum, the only event focused on the financing of midstream energy assets.
Strong growth in North America’s upstream business has dramatically altered the energy supply mix and created new opportunities for growth. To access new sources of conventional and unconventional supply, the midstream sector is hard at work to build out the infrastructure needed to transport, process, and store the oil and natural gas extracted from shale plays and bring product to market.
Houston will be the place to hear an esteemed line-up of speakers discuss the strategies and innovative deal structures needed to develop and finance North America’s for midstream energy infrastructure assets. The event offers a platform for debate and networking with leading midstream developers, MLPs, investment and commercial banks, private equity, infrastructure funds, regulators and service providers.
Join us in April in Houston’s Hyatt Regency Hotel to:
• Gain insight into what direction the midstream sector will be taking in 2013 and beyond through in-depth presentations and on-topic panel discussions
• Hear active MLPs, investors and banks debate solutions to pressing industry challenges and opportunities for growth
•Network with new and existing clients during conference lunches and refreshment breaks
Key topics to be discussed include:• Unconventional shale, oil and gas - global commodities prices as a driver for the midstream sector
• MLPs: Strategies for funding asset development and acquisition
• What terms and returns are private equity looking for in midstream investments?
• Gas storage: Strategies for financing new asset development and expansion
• Developing pipelines and transport for oil and gas capacity
• LNG terminals: Financing infrastructure for export
• What capital is available for early-stage midstream infrastructure development?
• M&A outlook: Will there be a continuing consolidation of the midstream market?
• Build-out of gas gathering systems: What expenditure is needed to meet growing demand?
Expert speakers confirmed to speak include:Robert G. Phillips, President and Chief Executive Officer, Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
Barran Tekkora, Managing Partner, Riverstone
Luke Saban, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Peregrine Midstream Partners
Mark Saxe, Director, First Reserve
Salim G. Samaha, Principal, Global Infrastructure Partners
John Raymond, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Energy and Minerals Group
David R. Marchese, Director, Haddington Ventures LLC
Daniel East, Vice President, Carlyle Energy Mezzanine Opportunities Fund, The Carlyle Group
Kathy M. Lynn, Executive Director, Energy Group, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Ben Davis, Partner, Energy Spectrum Capital
Isela Bahena, Director, Energy and Infrastructure Investments, TIAA-CREF
Marc Blair, Managing Director, Tiger Infrastructure Partners
George M. McCormick III, Managing Partner, TPH Partners
Andrew Makk, Principal, Energy Capital Partners
Kerri L. Fox, Head of Project Finance North America, BBVA
Reynold Martin, Associate Director, Global Infrastructure & Real Asset Private Equity, Allstate
Adam T. Wise, Managing Director, Oil & Gas, John Hancock Financial Services
Murray Brasseux, Head of Oil & Gas, BBVA Compass
Eric Silverman, Partner, Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy
James Guidera, Managing Director and Group Head, Natural Resources, Infrastructure & Power, Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank
Nick Cleary, Director, Infrastructure Debt, Hastings Funds Management (USA)
For further information on Euromoney Seminars' North America Midstream Infrastructure Finance Forum, please contact:
For speaking opportunities: Claire Mulry firstname.lastname@example.org (UK) Tel: +44 (0)20 7779 8055
For sponsorship opportunities: David Samuel email@example.com (US) Tel: +1 212 224 3466
For registrations or marketing opportunities: Stacey Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org (UK) Tel: +44 (0)20 7779 8514