Airfinance Events presents the New York School of Aviation Finance 2013, Westin New York at Times Square, April 17th, 18th & 19th, 2013
The New York School of Aviation Finance brings together a first-rate faculty of senior global aircraft finance professionals.
They have been there, done that and are now in a position to tell you how to make the most of this exciting market. In this three-day intensive course, students will learn all there is to know about aircraft finance from the very best. Topics to be examined will range from understanding commercial loan transactions, ECA financing and operating leasing to putting together complex capital markets structures.
The New York School is supported by GECAS, Citi, Goldman Sachs, RPK Capital Management, US Exim, Boeing and Holland & Knight
Key topics to be covered include:
- Operating leases: Explanation and practical application
- Export credit financing, US Exim-bonds and other ECA backed products
- EETCs and capital markets’ products – transaction structures and documentation
- Private equity and alternative sources of liquidity
- Asset management, remarketing and valuations
- Principles of tax-based leasing
- Selling aircraft and engine assets
- Restructuring in the airline industry
- Repossession case study
- What happens when it all goes wrong?
- The effects of the Cape Town Convention
- Credit issues in aviation finance
- Fuel hedging strategies
- Aircraft finance in developing markets
Who should attend?
- Airline treasury and fleet planning executives
- Commercial bankers / Investment bankers
- Investors from private equity houses, hedge funds and other financial institutions
- Aircraft and engine manufacturers
- Law firms
- Insurance underwriters and brokers
- Accounting firms
- Government and regulatory agencies
For more information or to register, please contact Karina Katysheva email@example.com / +44 (0) 207 779 7222