"I found the conference very useful and was impressed by both the content and the speakers assembled" Duncan Ball, CFA, Co-CEO, BBGI SICAV S.A.
In a market where liquidity is ample but bankable projects are scarce, the industry has told us that forging the right partnerships, identifying deals early and looking for opportunities further afield are essential for staying ahead of the competition.
The World Infrastructure Summit (WIS) examines the business of developing, financing, refinancing and selling infrastructure assets globally, focussing on learning from landmark transactions, identifying new entrants into the market and pinpointing future opportunity for investment and finance.
Now in its 6th consecutive year, the Summit is recognised for gathering senior decision makers from the major infrastructure businesses across different global markets and all sides of the deal table. In 2015 we will also be celebrating excellence in the industry with the Global Infrastructure Leaders' Awards ceremony.
Benefits of attending:
- Pinpoint new investment opportunities and understand the global pipeline
- Analyse recent deal structures & define new financing sources
- Meet the designers of award-winning energy & infrastructure projects
- Connect with the government & project sponsors driving future project development
Benefits of attending:
Additional comments from attendees:
- GLOBAL – make one trip to meet peers from over 30 international markets
- INFLUENTIAL - WIS’s senior level speaker faculty attracts a senior level audience, debating current board level topics and defining future strategy
- REPRESENTATIVE - With over 250 attendees from over 160 companies WIS represents all sides of the infrastructure deal table
- INTERACTIVE - The WIS agenda is designed to ensure that benefit from all the expertise under one roof by giving you the bigger picture via interactive panel debates, key market data via insightful presentations and face-to-face meetings via discussion roundtables
Fantastic roundup of infrastructure activity around the world" Sven List, VP, Structured & Project Finance, EDC
Congratulations on your success! - Turkekul Dogan, Head of Project & Corporate Finance, YDA Group
Illuminating, 10 out of 10 - European Bank of Reconstruction & Development
An excellent opportunity to gain a global perspective on where the market is and where it’s moving to - J.P.Morgan