"The event provided a fantastic insight into what will drive infrastructure investment for the next decade and beyond"
Matthew Roper, VP, Financial Sponsors Group, Santander
Despite market liquidity, bankable projects are scarce and it is essential that you forge the right partnerships to identify deals early and stay ahead of the competition. Now in its 7th consecutive year, WIES is recognised as the global gathering where you can do just that.
The World Infrastructure & Energy Summit (WIES) examines the business of developing, financing, refinancing and selling infrastructure assets globally. Focusing specifically on learning from landmark transactions, identifying new entrants into the market and pinpointing future opportunity for investment and finance.
Key benefits of our new event format:
- WIES is where you build your business: meet the top decision makers from major procurers of projects
- WIES is where you build your network: with 250+ attendees from over 30 countries actively involved in the finance and delivery of energy and infrastructure projects
- WIES is where you originate deals: participate in dynamic roundtables and interactive face-to-face discussions with CEOs
Key themes include:
- How can knowledge networks help address information gaps and improve connectivity between private and public infrastructure market participants?
- The future of energy and infrastructure finance: Where will we be 5 years from now?
- Increading the lending capacity of international financial institutions through portfolio diversification
- European infrastructure: Developing effective financing structures for transport & PPP projects
Key speakers include:
- Victor Traverso, Special Advisor to the President, CAF
- Javier Perez Fortea, Chief Executive Officer, Globalvia
- Juan Angoitia, Managing Director, Infrastucture, Ardian
- Michael Mills, Vice President, Investments, PPP Canada
- Rajit Nanda, Chief Investment Officer, ACWA Power
- Marc Bollen, Strategic Advisor for PPPs, RWS
Last year's conference:
Last year featured over 250 attendees from 30+ countries, offering delegates unparalleled networking opportunities with top financiers and developers in the energy & infrastructure industry.
Hear from last year's attendees:
"A great platform to exchange ideas and know latest trends in global infrastructure" Lalit Mohan, Assistant Vice President, SBI Capital Markets
"Very well organised event, good participation from all different stakeholders" Doris Chevalier, VP, Project Finance, Alstom
"Excellent mix of market participants, bringing expertise from a range of backgrounds" Zeki Gurbuz, Associate Director, White & Case
"An excellent forum to meet a broad variety of industry participants" Dominik Thumfart, Managing Director, Infrastructure and Energy Finance, Deutsche Bank
"Perfect networking event and for keeping track of actual dealflow and issues" Pascal Mousset, Manager, PPP Legal Team, RWS
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Catherine Alderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Andreea Dinulescu at email@example.com