"The premier event for energy developers and lenders in North America"
Craig Whitman, President, Redcamp Services Inc
After seven successful years and over 1,500 delegates, the Canadian Power Finance Conference has established its place as the premier meeting point for Canadian power finance professionals and international players looking to do business in the region.
The event will return to Toronto in 2017, where we invite you to join your industry peers in order to network, meet new business contacts and kick-start the strategy for the year ahead.
Key themes include:
- The Climate Leadership Plan: Achieving renewables targets in Alberta’s wholesale power market
- The secondary market: Exploring the drivers behind current levels of project asset acquisition and sale
- Canada’s areas of opportunity: A province-by-province appraisal of opportunities for power project development and financing
Key speakers include:
- Bryan DeNeve, Senior Vice President, Finance and CFO, Capital Power
- Shawn Cronkwright, Director, Renewables Procurement, IESO
- Jean Trudel, Chief Investment Officer, Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.
- Kevin Kelly, Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President, Finance and Commercial Services, Bruce Power
- Leah Nelson Guay, CEO, First Nations Power Authority
- Kipp Horton, President & CEO, WindRiver Power
Last year's conference:
Last year featured over 275 attendees from 145+ companies, offering delegates unparalleled networking opportunities with top financiers and developers in the power & energy industry.
Delegates attended from the following Canadian provinces and territories:
Hear from last year's attendees:
"Great event. Good discussions. Great size of attendance and mix of people" Dimitrios Siomos, Director, Head of Infrastructure Asset Management, Northleaf Capital Partners
"Topical relevant, good panels of discussion. A must networking opportunity" Linda Gross, Senior Manager, Credit Capital Markets, Specialised Products, National Bank of Canada
"Once again the conference has proven to be the go to event of the year" Manny Deol, Director, National Bank
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Kim Kingston at email@example.com
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Christopher Hutchings at firstname.lastname@example.org