Growth in North American project finance remains robust by achieving on-year growth for three consecutive years.
Two days, two conferences, one location, one price: twice the networking, twice the value
The North American Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum is evolving into a bigger and better event for 2016!
After listening to our clients and delegates, this year’s event will see the conference divided into two dedicated, simultaneous forums: The North American Energy Finance Forum & The North American Infrastructure Finance Forum.
This will allow for even more focused and detailed content than before, while offering enhanced networking opportunities.
Interested in both? Your delegate pass will allow you access to both Forums, offering you twice the networking and twice the value for one price.
Key benefits of our new event format:
- The idea will allow for more in-depth and relevant content, allowing you to pick your own schedule by choosing the sessions that interest you most
- All networking breaks for both events would run at exactly the same time to ensure maximum networking opportunities
- If only energy or infrastructure interests you, you can attend either or, still making use of the shared networking areas
Key themes include:
- Is the retirement of coal-fired plants really on the horizon?
- Examing the capacity of the PJM market for future conventional power deals
- What will the future of the yieldco look like given current investor sentiment and what impact will this have on market dynamics?
- Diversification of the PPP model across new infrastructure sectors in North America
- What is holding back the development of social infrastructure projects?
- North America's need for water infrastructure investment: A fountain of opportunity or a mirage?
Key speakers include:
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy & Finance for New York, Office of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- Kerri L. Fox, Managing Director and Head, Project Finance North America, BBVA
- David Berry, Chief Financial Officer, Head of Strategy, Clean Line Energy Partners
- Rob Morgan, Chief Strategy Officer & EVP Business Development, Americas, RES Americas
- Thilo Tecklenburg, Chief Operating Officer North America, Meridiam
- Christophe Petit, President & Managing Partner, Star America
- Marshall Crawford, Senior Advisor Infrastructure Finance, International Affairs, US Department of the Treasury
- Andrew Kingman, Chief Financial Officer, Poseidon Water
Last year's conference:
Last year featured over 230 attendees from 150+ companies, offering delegates unparalleled networking opportunities with top financiers and developers in the energy & infrastructure industry.
Hear from last year's attendees:
"Excellent for networking purposes, presence of the most relevant actors on the field of project finance in energy and transportation infrastructure" Pablo Florez, Financial Analyst, Bancapital
"Very well organised event that provided an informative networking environment" John Garvey, Managing Director, LEIDOS
"This was a very well organised event with interesting topics" Alexandra Lauzon, Deputy Program Manager, VA P3 Office
"Excellent material presented. Well organised, well staffed. Good panels" David Tweedy, Managing Director, Global Infrastructure Finance, CIBC
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: David Samuel at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Kingston at email@example.com
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Mark Downie at firstname.lastname@example.org