"One of the best events of the year, solid academic agenda and amazing networking opportunities"
Gustavo Galivis, Chief Representative Andean Region and Central America, Export Development Canada.
Connect with developers to finance large scale energy and infrastructure projects
Renewable energy and power infrastructure investment in Latin America is at an all-time high. With the region set to grow a total rate of 17 percent over the next 20 years, installed renewable capacity is expected to hit 30 percent by 2030. This represents an incredible opportunity for energy developers, infrastructure sponsors, OEMs and supporting services.
Demonstrating the industry's continued growth, over 450 regional leaders are preparing to meet at the 11th Latin American Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum, taking place on March 13-14, 2017 at the Ritz Carlton South Beach in Miami.
With 70 expert speakers contributing to over 20 interactive sessions in two packed days, this is the unrivalled regional networking forum for energy and infrastructure leaders.
In 2017 key themes that will be addressed:
- Mapping out the opportunities and risks in new markets: Argentina and Paraguay
- Project Sponsor perspectives: Where do market opportunities lie and what are the hottest countries and sectors for investment?
- Strategies for financing Central American projects in the current environment
- LatAm's renewables wave: Comparing the recent renewable energy auctions in Mexico, Chile, Peru and Argentina
In 2017 key speakers include:
- Jose Miguel Lyon, Head of Structured Finance Latin Americas, Vinci Concessions
- Emilio Grande, Chief Financial Officer, Iridium Concesiones de Infraestructuras
- Bart Doyle, General Manager, Mainstream Renewable Power Chile
- Lynn Tabernacki, Managing Director, Renewable and Clean Energy Group, OPIC
- Pablo Otin, Vice President, Emerging Markets, 8minutenergy Renewables
- Jose Antonio Aguilar, Principal, Vive Energy
- Ignacio Aguirre, Investment Director, Latin America, Sacyr Concesiones
- Javier Amezaga, General Manager, Cosapi Concesiones
IJGlobal's 10th Anniversary Latin American Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum was the biggest yet, welcoming over 400 attendees from 27 countries. Companies in attendance representated the entire financing supply chain - including project sponsors, financial instiutions, law firms and other service providers, creative fantastic opportunities for sharing ideas, developing new business, and meeting old colleagues. With 350+ senior attendees, over 70 expert speakers and hours of one-to-one networking opportunities, this is a unique forum dedicated to infrastructure and energy finance professionals throughout the US and Latin America seeking to forge new business relationships.
Hear from last year's attendees
"The most important event for the project finance community in Latin America." Andreas Dobnerm, Swiss Re.
"Great opportunity to identify and address what the lending community is expecting from project finance transactions." David Canales, Mainstream Renewable Power.
"Excellent event that appears to be going from strength to strength." Finn O'Negarty, Maples and Calder.
"This is an excellent opportunity for sponsors to network with lenders and gives a pretty good overview of the many financing challenges in the main LatAm countires." Gerard de Patoul, Treasurer, GDF Suez North America.
For speaking enquires Andreea Dinulescu at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register Alia Fakim at email@example.com