Africa Airfinance 2017
'Excellent delegate composition-informativecohesive. High relevance level whether start up, legacy or middle life business'
Neil Steffen, General Manager Southern Africa, FirstJet
The Africa Airfinance Conference is returning in 2017 to provide a platform for discussing the key challenges facing the African aviation finance industry and the developments needed to encourage market growth, while providing unrivalled networking with the industry’s key players.
This year, we have reduced our prices by over 30% to allow you to bring your entire team to the conference. For more details about our group packages contact Andrew Allen - firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the 2016 attendee list
Key Topics Include:
- Opportunities for start-up carriers
- Where is airline funding coming from?
- How can Africa fight its competition?
- How does regional instability impact lessors’ strategy?
- Congo Airways look to reassure investors
Confirmed Airline Speakers:
- Edmund Makona, Former Chief Executive Officer, Air Zimbabwe
- Jérôme Maillet, Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Accountable Manager, Congo Airways
- Nico Bezuidenhout, Chief Executive Officer, Fastjet
- Siza Mzimela, Chief Executive Officer, Fly Blue Crane
- Vipula Gunatilleka, Chief Financial Officer, TAAG Angolan Airlines
Sponsorship: Andrew Menniss, Andrew.Menniss@airfinancejournal.com
Group Bookings/Sponsorship: Andrew Allen, email@example.com
Registration: Danielle Flynn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics: Charlotte Bloxham, email@example.com