"An essential date in the Export Finance calendar"
Chris Perrins, Director, Export & Agency Group, Global Trade Finance Division, Mizuho Bank Ltd
The ultimate networking experience for exporters, importers, financiers, ECAs, DFIs, and multilaterals from across the Americas.
For 2017, Export & Agency Finance Americas is evolving into an even more interactive, influential and industry-defining event. For the first year, every delegate pass now includes a seat at the Trade Finance Networking & Awards Dinner.
The Export & Agency Finance - Americas Council 2017 has been explicitly designed to generate substantive, interactive discussion among all participants.
Delegates and speakers will sit in mixed groups at circular tables to allow focused conversations after each presentation and panel. The aim of these conversations is to elaborate on the topics addressed on stage and enable all participants to express their views and contribute to the discussions that will shape the industry.
These views will be shared with the rest of the room in a moderated but open Q&A / debate to complete the session.
- More inclusive - the audience will be seated in roundtables, with each table comprising the right ratio of exporters, importers, financiers, ECAs and advisers.
- More intelligent - only the most urgent themes facing the market will be covered, with Trade Finance data to set the scene ahead of group discussions and debate.
- More interactive - live audience voting on each session, structured presentations and discussions followed by table conversations and open debate / Q&A.
A limited number of complimentary passes are avaliable for importers and exporters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Key speakers include:
- Janaro Laris Vazquez, Head of Office, Mexico & Central America, SACE
- Antje Gibson, Vice President & Treasurer, Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Arun Sharma, Chief Investment Officer, IFC
- Leonardo Pereira, Managing Director, Export Credit Division, BNDES
- Gema Sacristan, Cheif Investment Officer, Inter-American Investment Corporation
- Angela Perez, Head of Finance, Elecnor
Hear from last year's attendees:
Well established event that is a solid opportunity for networking. The new Champagne Roundtables are a great and innovative addition, allowing for even more interaction between participants. Andre Viana, Executive Director Export Finance, JP Morgan
It is worth coming over every year to be updated about hot topics and to meet colleagues from industry. Sergio Robredo, Head of Structured Export & Agency Finance, Santander
I have come to this event, or previous ones similar, a few times and I am always impressed with the level of the speakers and the topics covered. I always learn something worth taking back. Denise Carpenter, International Trade Specialist, US Dept. of Commerce
Great event that provides an intimate setting for constructive debate on financing trends and trade development. Michael Flamenbaum, Managing Director, 32 Advisors.
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Lydia Cronin at email@example.com
If you are interested in speaking opportunities please contact: Mark Downie at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities pelase contact: George Reeves at email@example.com