"Well organised, rich in content and great networking opportunities"
Safia Mouline, Senior Investment Officer, Ithmar Capital
Both the infrastructure and energy markets continue to develop and offer new opportunities for investors across the world. Despite a drop in the volume of transactions made globally in the past year, the market is now well poised to respond positively with an appetite to seize upon new investment prospects.
Since the signing of the Paris Agreement, there has been a clear drive to improve renewable energy capabilities globally. New technology continues to evolve and present fresh opportunities for investment, not only down the line, but in the immediate future. The political climate is also one of the most unpredictable seen in decades, which has raised numerous questions as to how this will impact investment. However, there continues to be a definite increase in innovative financing, which is presenting exciting investment developments across the market.
Bringing together the key market leaders, WIES 2017, offers the best platform to discuss these trends, meet potential business partners and facilitate the execution of deals.
2017 speakers include:
- Victor Traverso, Special Advisor to the President, CAF Bank
- Luis Fernando Andrade Moreno, President, Agencia Nacional de Infraestructura de Colombia
- Marc Bollen, Strategic Advisor, Rijkswaterstaat
- Salim Bensmail, Director, MAPPP
- Dessislava Strothmann, Infrastructure Projects / Finance, VIFG
- Atter Hannoura, Director, PPP Central Unit, Ministry of Finance, Egypt
- Pascal Mousset, Head of Procurement and Contracting Advice, Rijkswaterstaat
- Silvina Panizza, Director, PPP Unit, Ministerio de Economía y Finanzas
- Tamer Waguih, Projects Portfolio Manager, PPP Central Unit, Ministry of Finance, Egypt
- Brain Murphy, CEO, National Development Finance Agency of Ireland
- Ricardo Silva, Project Structuring Manager, State of Rio de Janeiro
- Tomas Janeba, President, Asociace Pro Rozvoj Infrastruktury
- Michaël Van Den Kerkhove, Expert Officer, Cellule d'Informations Financières
Last year's conference:
Last years' summit was the busiest yet, welcoming over 250 attendees represnting 140 companies from 47 countries. Companies in attendance represented the entire financing supply chain, including project sponsors, financial institutionas, law firms and other service providers, creating fantastic opportunities for sharing ideas, developing new business and meeting old colleagues.
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Catherine Alderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Harrison Bar-Shimon at email@example.com
For speaking opportunities, please contact: James Croissant at firstname.lastname@example.org