The World Infrastructure & Energy Summit (WIES) examines the business of developing, financing, refinancing and selling infrastructure assets globally. Focusing specifically on learning from landmark transactions, identifying new entrants into the market and pinpointing future opportunity for investment and finance.
Key 2016 themes included:
- How can knowledge networks help address information gaps and improve connectivity between private and public infrastructure market participants?
- The future of energy and infrastructure finance: Where will we be 5 years from now?
- Increading the lending capacity of international financial institutions through portfolio diversification
- European infrastructure: Developing effective financing structures for transport & PPP projects
Key 2016 speakers included:
- Victor Traverso, Special Advisor to the President, CAF
- Javier Perez Fortea, Chief Executive Officer, Globalvia
- Juan Angoitia, Managing Director, Infrastucture, Ardian
- Michael Mills, Vice President, Investments, PPP Canada
- Rajit Nanda, Chief Investment Officer, ACWA Power
- Marc Bollen, Strategic Advisor for PPPs, RWS
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Catherine Alderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Andreea Dinulescu at email@example.com