6th Annual Latin American Insurance & Reinsurance Forum
The must-attend insurance and reinsurance event for the Latin American region
Develop new business relationships and discover opportunities at the premium event for the Latin America insurance and reinsurance industry.
Meet with leading insurers, reinsurers, brokers, law firms, and loss adjustors at the luxury Eden Roc hotel on Miami Beach, for two days of networking and expert speaker sessions.
Key 2016 themes included:
- Adapting to challenging macroeconomic conditions: What does the future hold for Latin America?
- How can the insurance industry embrace innovation and revolutionise the Latin American market?
- Capitalising on the potential of cyber insurance coverage in Latin America
- Evolving distribution channels and the shift towards digital platforms
Key 2016 speakers included:
- Ingrid Carlou, Chief Executive Officer, Patria Re
- Daniel Revilla, Head of Operations & Strategy, Global Markets, Lloyd’s of London
- Carlos Caputo, Chief Executive Officer, Markel Latin America
- Juana Francisca Llano, Vice President of Insurance, Latin America, Suramericana
- Eduardo Fábrega, Chief Executive Officer, ASSA Compañía de Seguros