The Global Export & Agency Finance Asia Pacific Council has been explicitly designed to generate substantive, interactive discussion among all participants. It is based on the proven model of Trade Finance’s related business, The “Investor Education Center”, which has for several years organised similar meetings to connect and educate sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors on their shared experience and their medium-term challenges and opportunties. This one day meeting will be:
- More inclusive – the audience will be seated in roundtables, with each roundtable comprising the right ratio of exporters, financiers, advisers and ECAs
- More intimate – we aim to have the full spectrum of market participants represented but expect a meeting of no more than 100 senior participants.
- More intelligent – only the most urgent themes facing the market will be covered, with Trade Finance data to set the scene ahead of group discussions and debate
- More interactive – live audience voting on each session, structured presentations, and discussions followed by table conversations and open debate/Q&A
Format & Participants This closed-door, focused and interactive meeting will feature 6 sessions exploring the most pressing topics and issues. Delegates and speakers will sit in mixed groups at circular tables to allow focused conversations after each presentation/discussion. The aim of these conversations is to elaborate on the topics addressed on stage and enable all participants to express their views. These views will be shared with the rest of the room in a moderated but open Q&A/debate to complete the session.
Interactive To ensure a high level of interaction between the speakers and delegates, audience voting will be conducted throughout the meeting to showcase the audience’s opinions.
Trading spaces Trade Finance will be inviting a number of borrowers, with deals expected to come to market, to make themselves available for private meetings with prospective lenders.
Deal details will be circulated prior to the event. To encourage thinking outside the box, terms, tenors and preferred instrument type will not be circulated.
- Export Credit Agencies
- Development Financial Institutions
- Commercial Lenders
- Advisory Firms
- Law Firms
- Trading Houses
- Government Institutions
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact George Reeves at email@example.com or +44 20 7779 8310
For speaking opportunities, please contact Peter Kürti at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2842 6919
For registration, please contact Charis Kwok at email@example.com or +852 2842 6912