This event is current postponed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
REFF Africa will bring you:
- Quality content:Our REFF series has been providing the hottest industry debates, financial forecasts from industry leaders, and insights into the future of the market for the past two decades.
- A diverse audience:Past REFF conferences have seen representation from across the world, with delegates coming from over 30 different countries.
- Top- notch speakers: We pride ourselves in the quality of the speakers we attract to debate, explain and enlighten our audience. Top level industry executives bring their vast experience and expertise to the conference, which no other conference in the industry can rival.
- Networking with industry leaders: Majority of the delegates have traditionally been C, D and V level executives.
- Dynamic conference format: Interactive roundtable discussions to increase delegate participation; case studies; developer focused panels; specific market focus sessions - there's plenty to keep you busy.
Key themes include:
- The attributes of a bankable renewable energy project in different regions of Africa
- Exploring the challenges of different programmes designed to reduce the energy deficit in Africa
- Government support for RE across Africa
- The role of DFIs and multilaterals in providing financial guarantees
- Appetite from the private sector in investing in African renewables
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Harrison Bar-Shimon at firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Mustafa Chaudhry at email@example.com