"Excellent forum to introduce and update current issues in the electronic bond trading world"
Andrew Green, Fixed Income & FX Dealer, Investec
After a successful 2016 event, the 5th Annual European Electronic Bond Trading Conference returns to London in September 2017.
Key topics in 2016 included:
- Understanding developing use of 'big data' and data analytics tools to access liquidity
- Constrasting buy- and sell-side applications of data. Who is harnessing it best?
- Who is best placed to drive innovation in the European corporate new issue market?
- To what extent is TCA the most effective means to ensure Best Execution?
- How much overlap is there between bond and repo market liquidity provision?
Key speakers in 2016 included:
- Cathy Gibson, Head of Fixed Income Trading - UK, Deutsche Asset Management
- Laurent Albert, Global Head of Execution, Natixis Asset Management
- Christophe Bouregeois, Head of Fixed Income Trading - Paris, BNP Paribas Dealing Services
- Christoph Hock, Head of Multi-Asset Trading, Union Investment
- John Greenan, CEO, Alignment Systems
- Zack Ellison, Director, US Public Fixed Income, Sun Life Investment Management
- Pasi Hyttinen, Head of Bond Indexing - Europe, Vanguard
Hear from previous attendees:
"Very informative, brings the main players into one room." Mark Eardley,Vice President, eCommerce Product Manager, Societe Generale
"Very interesting arguments, right timings, and good relations." Antonio Attanasio, Sales Director, List Group SPA
"Good event to exchange thoughts with peers on where the market is heading and how we're coping." Joost Kevelam, Head of e-Commerce Sales, ING Bank
"It was great to get away from the desk, hear lots of different views discussed and open my mind to the bigger picture." Steph Suri Yanon, Baillie Gifford
"Excellent forum to introduce & update current issues in the electrionic bond trading world." Andrew Green, Fixed Income & FX Dealer, Ex-Investec Asset Management
"An excellent opportunity to meet experts and leaders in the field of fixed income trading." John St. Hill, Principal, Pension Protection Fund
To register, or for any enquires about the event please contact Lydia Cronin at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Emily Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunties please contact George Khachadourian at email@example.com