Inaugural Korea Airfinance Conference 대한민국 항공금융 컨퍼런스
We are delighted to announce a new Airfinance event, the Inaugural Korea Airfinance Conference which will take place in Seoul, South Korea on 23-24 March 2017. The event will be of interest to domestic banks, institutional investors, security firms and asset managers to explore new structures and trends in deal-making. Join us in March to capture the new opportunities and institutional liquidity in Korea’s aircraft financing and investment market.
Key sessions include:
- The emergence of Korea in the global aircraft finance market – understand the driving forces
- Widening the ABS programme to tap the institutional investor base - is the yield high enough to attract Korean investors?
- Are Korean lenders and investors willing to move up the capital structure in aircraft financing and investing?
- Examining current trends in lease rates, PDP financing, lessors’ order books and Korean liquidity
Our speakers include:
- YOON Yongam, CEO, Samsung Securities
- Hani Kuzbari, Managing Director, Novus Aviation Capital
- José Abramovici, Global Head of Asset Finance Group, Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank
- KJ Yang, Project Finance Department I, Transportation Team 2 (Aviation Finance), Korea Development Bank
- WOO Youn Kwang, Director, Mirae Asset Securities (HK)
- James Lin, Managing Director and Head of Asia Pacific, Aviation Finance, ICBC Financial Leasing
- David Tokoph, COO, Morten Beyer & Agnew
Group Bookings/Sponsorship: Andrew Allen, email@example.com
Registration: Charis Kwok, firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics: Fiona So, email@example.com