Inaugural Korea Airfinance Conference 대한민국 항공금융 컨퍼런스
We are delighted to announce a new Airfinance event, the Inaugural Korea Airfinance Conference which will take place in Seoul, South Korea on 23-24 March 2017. The event will be of interest to domestic banks, institutional investors, security firms and asset managers to explore new structures and trends in deal-making. Join us in March to capture the new opportunities and institutional liquidity in Korea’s aircraft financing and investment market.
Key sessions include:
- The emergence of Korea in the global aircraft finance market – understand the driving forces
- Widening the ABS programme to tap the institutional investor base - is the yield high enough to attract Korean investors?
- Are Korean lenders and investors willing to move up the capital structure in aircraft financing and investing?
- Examining current trends in lease rates, PDP financing, lessors’ order books and Korean liquidity
Our speakers include:
- YOON Yongam, CEO, Samsung Securities
- Darren Hulst, Managing Director – Northeast Asia Marketing, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- KJ YANG, Team Head, PF I, Transportation Team 2 (Aviation Finance), Korea Development Bank
- Kieran O'Keefe, Managing Director - Aviation Financial Consultancy, DVB Bank SE
- Radha Tilton, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Richard Carcaillet, Senior Director, Innovation - A380 Market Development, Airbus
- Ryan McKenna, Head of Strategic Planning, Air Lease Corporation
- Matthew SH Kim, Senior Manager, Int'l Finance Team, Investment Banking Department, KEB Hana Bank
Group Bookings/Sponsorship: Andrew Allen, email@example.com
Registration: Charis Kwok, firstname.lastname@example.org
Logistics: Fiona So, email@example.com