The Argentina Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum 2017
With roughly US$75 billion worth of projects in the pipeline, the next phase of Argentina’s infrastructure resurgence will take place over the next decade which will include heavy investment in the recent renewable auctions plus the large scale road programs and other infrastructure projects. Argentina has opened for business as the Macri’s government works to turn around the country’s gaping infrastructure deficit, and massive investment opportunities abound.
How is the government mobilising funding for projects? How successfully are PPPs being rolled out? What role will the multilateral lenders and commercial financial institutions play, and what finance structures are emerging? In terms of renewable energy investments, how is the investor landscape evolving, how successful were the RenovAr 1 and RenovAr 1.5 auctions, and is Argentina on track to meet its renewables target of 8% by 2017?
This one-day event will bring together the key players in Argentina’s energy and infrastructure sector to tackle these questions and more, convening senior officials from government ministries, financiers, investors and developers to share the emerging developments, challenges and opportunities in this fast-changing market.
This forum follows the resounding success of our Latin American Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum, now in its 11th year, which attracts over 400 industry professionals and decision-makers. Renowned for the seniority of their audiences and quality of their debates, IJGlobal Events hosts over 20 events globally, offering the perfect mix of market insight and networking within the project finance and infrastructure sector.
Key topics in 2017 include:
- Government insights on energy and infrastructure policy and investment opportunities
- Investor perspectives: regaining investor confidence
- Lender insights: getting accustomed to Argentine risk
- Infrastructure: overhauling the sectors and rolling out PPPs
- Argentina's success in renewables: review of the RenovAr auctions, pricing, and ROI
Key speakers in 2017 include:
- Gianluca Bacchiocchi, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Juan Bosch, President, SAESA
- Fabricio Longhin, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Juan J. Payeras, Chief Investment Officer, IFC
- Elliot Titman, Managing Director, Alpha Renovables
- Juan Guillermo Walker, New Business Latam, Mainstream Renewable Power
To register please contact Alia Fakim at email@example.com
For speaking opportunities please contact Shona Thomson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opporunities please contact David Samuel at email@example.com