"Excellent forum to introduce and update current issues in the electronic bond trading world"
Andrew Green, Fixed Income & FX Dealer, Investec
After a successful 2016 event, the 5th Annual European Electronic Bond Trading Forum returns to London in September 2017.
Key themes for 2017 include:
- Which execution venues will survive post-MiFID II? How will they help the market adjust to the new order?
- How will the market successfully integrate MiFID II's data requirements into their workflow?
- Latest buyside strategies to aggregate data effectively.
- What are the key drivers for growth in the fixed income ETF market?
- How crucial is EMS for the modern buy-side desk?
- Is voice trading worth fighting for in a post-MiFID II universe? Can it bring costs down?
- Is the corporate bond issuance process in desperate need of change?
Buyside firms who attended in 2016 included;
- BNP Paribas Dealing Services
- Capula Investment Management
- Deutsche Asset Management
- Fidelity Investments
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- Jane Street Capital
- Jupiter Asset Management
- KBC Asset Management
- Legal & General Investment Management
- LNG Capital
- Mirexa Capital
- Nomura Asset Management
- Nordea Asset Management
- Norges Bank Investment Management
- ODIN Forvaltning
- Old Mutual Global Investors
- Pinebridge Investments
- PVE Capital
- Santander Asset Management
- Standard Life Investments
- State Street Global Advisors
- Sun Life Investment Management
- Union Investment
Hear from previous attendees:
"Very informative, brings the main players into one room." Mark Eardley,Vice President, eCommerce Product Manager, Societe Generale
"Very interesting arguments, right timings, and good relations." Antonio Attanasio, Sales Director, List Group SPA
"Good event to exchange thoughts with peers on where the market is heading and how we're coping." Joost Kevelam, Head of e-Commerce Sales, ING Bank
"It was great to get away from the desk, hear lots of different views discussed and open my mind to the bigger picture." Steph Suri Yanon, Baillie Gifford
"Excellent forum to introduce & update current issues in the electrionic bond trading world." Andrew Green, Fixed Income & FX Dealer, Ex-Investec Asset Management
"An excellent opportunity to meet experts and leaders in the field of fixed income trading." John St. Hill, Principal, Pension Protection Fund
To register, or for any enquires about the event please contact Lydia Cronin at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Emily Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunties please contact George Khachadourian at email@example.com