“The longest and most established export finance event”
Paul Holland, Partner, Dentons
The 18th Annual Global Export Finance Conference will return to Barcelona in September of 2017, providing the largest and most influential gathering of global export finance professionals with a fresh agenda, unrivalled networking opportunities, and a host of innovative features to encourage interaction and participation like never before.
Key sessions for 2016 included;
- Structuring multi sourced deals: Will ECAs react and adapt to evolving supply chains and working capital demands?
- To what extent is the market seeing a deterioration in the underlying credit quality? How will the market react to restructuring and distress?
- The digital transformation of trade and export finance: How are digital solutions affecting trade flows and funding patterns?
- Creating a more commercial exporter and borrower ECA product: What is achievable?
- ECA product review: How are new entrants and products affecting the bank collaboration model?
Key speakers for 2016 included;
- Professor Fabrizio Pagani, Head, Office of the Minister of Economy and Finance, Italy
- Goolam Ballim, Chief Economist and Global Head of Research, Standard Bank
- Louis Taylor, CEO, UKEF
- Peter Luketa, Global Head of Export Finance, HSBC
- Philipp Rossberg, Chief Operating Officer, Euler Hermes
- Nicolas Dufourcq, Chief Executive Officer, Bpifrance
2017 participants include;
- Octagon Asset Management
- Berne Union
- Euler Hermes
In 2016, we were delighted to welcome 400 delegates from 38 countries to the 17th Annual Global Export Finance Conference in Rome. This year, the conference underwent a significant evolution, with a completely redesigned and revamped format, offering even more detailed content and enhanced networking. Our Italian Breakfast Briefing and Global Head’s Town Hall provided an interactive environment for delegates to engage with some of the industry’s leading speakers.
We also introduced our innovative ‘Global Pavilions’ to the conference, combining content and networking areas into one fluid and dynamic space for networking and learning. Anchored around a revamped business lounge, the Global Pavilions offered a series of thematic, regional and technical workshops, and were a great success! Check out the gallery above to see the Global Pavilions in full swing.
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact Ed Thatcher on email@example.com tel: +44 (0) 20 7779 8688
For sponsorship opportunities please contact George Reeves on firstname.lastname@example.org tel: +44 (0) 20 7779 8310
If you are interested in speaking opportunities, please contact Mark Downie on email@example.com tel: +44 (0) 20 7779 8697