“Best conference to understand and be updated about Japanese market”
Marcelo Higashi, Embraer
Following the success of 2015 event with over 250 participants, the Japan Airfinance Conference returns to Tokyo on the 14th & 15th April 2016.
Join us next April to explore the opportunities and developement facing avaition professionals in the region and network with the industry peers and potential clients.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the key themes driving growth in Japan’s aviation market
- Review the financing mix for lessors and airlines in 2016 and 2017
- Debate the impact of the fuel price on RVs
- Interpret the suitability of Japan’s fixed income markets to absorb the funding needs expected from Asia
- Explore the challenges and opportunities in re-fleeting and redeliveries in Japanese fleets
- Learn how to adapt to the new competitive landscape of engine leasing, parts trading and part out services
- Network with over 250 domestic and international aviation specialists during the conference
Additonal comments from previous delegates:
"Premier airfinance conference in Tokyo" Simon Collins, White & Case
"An excellent industry gathering, worth the trip" Rex Rosales, Watson Farley & Williams
"Good event to network and get timely perspective on the market" Darren Hulst, Boeing