“Best conference to understand and be updated about Japanese market”
Marcelo Higashi, Embraer
Airfinance Journal Events are delighted to announce the return of the 6th Annual Japan Airfinance Conference taking place on 20-21 April 2017 at The Peninsula Tokyo.
Key topics of the 2017 Japan Airfinance Conference include:
- Exploring the impact of airport restructuring on driving the growth in Japan’s aviation market
The outlook for Japanese LCCs
Funding sources, liability management, Neo & Max and effect of IFRS 16 on airlines off-balance-sheet financing
Lessors equity performance in post IPOs
Airlines vs Lessors - where do mega banks see the opportunities in lending and underwriting?
What are the new opportunities and threats for the leasing industry?
Our speakers include:
- Markus Ott, Head of Corporate Finance, Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Riyaz Peermohamed, Chief Aircraft Acquisition & Financing Officer, IndiGo
- Nirmal Govinda das, Senior Vice President - Corporate Treasury, Emirates
- Shin Watanabe, General Manager-Global Aviation and Maritime Finance Department, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Jan Melgaard, Executive Chairman, FPG Amentum
- Ramki Sundaram, Global Head of Aviation, Natixis
- Christian McCormick, Managing Director – Finance, CALC
- Takahiro Matsumoto, Executive Officer, General Manager, Structured Finance Department 1, Financial Products Group
- Angus Mackay, Principal, ICF
Japanese / English simultaneous translation will be provided
Group Bookings/Sponsorship: Andrew Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Charis Kwok, email@example.com
Logistics: Fiona So, firstname.lastname@example.org