"One of the best events of the year, solid academic agenda and amazing networking opportunities"
Gustavo Galivis, Chief Representative Andean Region and Central America, Global Export Development Canada.
Connect with developers to finance large scale energy and infrastructure projects
Renewable energy and power infrastructure investment in Latin America is at an all-time high. With the region set to grow a total rate of 17 percent over the next 20 years, installed renewable capacity is expected to hit 30 percent by 2030. This represents an incredible opportunity for energy developers, infrastructure sponsors, OEMs and supporting services.
Demonstrating the industry's continued growth, over 450 regional leaders are preparing to meet at the 11th Latin American Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forum, taking place on March 13-14, 2017 at the Ritz Carlton South Beach in Miami.
With 70 expert speakers contributing to over 20 interactive sessions in two packed days, this is the unrivalled regional networking forum for energy and infrastructure leaders.
In 2016 key themes included:
- Infrastructure: What are the key challenges facing international banks looking to get involved in mega infrastructure projects throughout the LATAM region?
- Renewable Energy: Receive insight into how developers are financing renewable energy projects in Latin America
- Banking Latin American projects: Determine how international banks evaluate the potential project investments, and understand what key information needs to be provided to convey an attractive investment proposition
In 2016 key speakers included:
- Gerald de Patoul, Treasurer, GDF Suez North America
- Luis Eduardo Nino, Managing Director - Head of Finance, FDN
- Marco Antonio Northland, Chief Executive Officer, Etrion Corporation
- Gonzalo Ferraro, Executive President, Grana y Montero Infraestructura
- Javier Vasquez, Head of Financial Structuring, ProInversion
- Manuel Rodríguez Arregui, Director General, GBM Infraestructura
Euromoney Seminars and IJGlobal's 10th Anniversary Latin American Energy & Infrastructure Finance Forum was the biggest yet, welcoming over 400 attendees from 27 countries. Companies in attendance representated the entire financing supply chain - including project sponsors, financial instiutions, law firms and other service providers, creative fantastic opportunities for sharing ideas, developing new business, and meeting old colleagues. With 350+ senior attendees, over 70 expert speakers and hours of one-to-one networking opportunities, this is a unique forum dedicated to infrastructure and energy finance professionals throughout the US and Latin America seeking to forge new business relationships.
Hear from last year's attendees
"The most important event for the project finance community in Latin America." Andreas Dobnerm, Swiss Re.
"Great opportunity to identify and address what the lending community is expecting from project finance transactions." David Canales, Mainstream Renewable Power.
"Excellent event that appears to be going from strength to strength." Finn O'Negarty, Maples and Calder.
"This is an excellent opportunity for sponsors to network with lenders and gives a pretty good overview of the many financing challenges in the main LatAm countires." Gerard de Patoul, Treasurer, GDF Suez North America.
For speaking enquires Andreea Dinulescu at email@example.com
To register Alia Fakim at firstname.lastname@example.org