"One of the best events of the year, solid academic agenda and amazing networking opportunities"
Gustavo Galivis, Chief Representative Andean Region and Central America, Export Development Canada.
Connect with developers to finance large scale energy and infrastructure projects
Key themes in 2017:
- Mapping out the opportunities and risks in new markets: Argentina and Paraguay
- Project Sponsor perspectives: Where do market opportunities lie and what are the hottest countries and sectors for investment?
- Strategies for financing Central American projects in the current environment
- LatAm's renewables wave: Comparing the recent renewable energy auctions in Mexico, Chile, Peru and Argentina
Key speakers in 2017:
- Jose Miguel Lyon, Head of Structured Finance Latin Americas, Vinci Concessions
- Emilio Grande, Chief Financial Officer, Iridium Concesiones de Infraestructuras
- Bart Doyle, General Manager, Mainstream Renewable Power Chile
- Lynn Tabernacki, Managing Director, Renewable and Clean Energy Group, OPIC
- Pablo Otin, Vice President, Emerging Markets, 8minutenergy Renewables
- Jose Antonio Aguilar, Principal, Vive Energy
- Ignacio Aguirre, Investment Director, Latin America, Sacyr Concesiones
- Javier Amezaga, General Manager, Cosapi Concesiones
Hear from last year's attendees
"The most important event for the project finance community in Latin America." Andreas Dobnerm, Swiss Re.
"Great opportunity to identify and address what the lending community is expecting from project finance transactions." David Canales, Mainstream Renewable Power.
"Excellent event that appears to be going from strength to strength." Finn O'Negarty, Maples and Calder.
"This is an excellent opportunity for sponsors to network with lenders and gives a pretty good overview of the many financing challenges in the main LatAm countires." Gerard de Patoul, Treasurer, GDF Suez North America.
To register Alia Fakim at email@example.com