“The leading conference covering the project finance market in Mexico"
Ralph Scholtz, Managing Director, MUFG
Once again, the conference will gather key representatives from across the project financing chain in both energy and infrastructure, including developers, lenders, advisors, law firms, investors and regulators.
Discussions will explore the numerous project finance opportunities which are arising in Mexico as government reforms shift the country’s energy paradigm. Equally, the conference will focus on the financing of Mexican infrastructure projects, examining public/private cooperation and how it can be improved moving forward.
We look forward to seeing you in Mexico City in June 2017!
Key 2016 themes included:
- The first power tenders: How will successful projects be financed and how can the bid process
- The New Mexico City International Airport: What can we learn from its initial financing?
- A closer look at FIBRA E: How is it encouraging investment in Mexican energy infrastructure?
- Finding opportunities in transport and healthcare infrastructure development
Key 2016 speakers included:
- Jesus Serrano Landeros, Commissioner, CRE
- David Madero, Director General, CENAGAS
- Jorge Moguel, Chief Infrastructure Officer, GIA
- Octavio Berron, Chief Marketing Officer, Fermaca
Last year's conference:
Last year featured over 165 attendees from 70+ companies, offering delegates unparalleled networking opportunities with top financiers and developers in the energy & infrastructure industry.
Hear from last year's attendees:
"Top of the line speakers fully aware of the Mexican market. It has certainly been a very round experience" Hector Torres, General Counsel and Compliance Officer, AES Mexico
"Very productive information to define strategies and actions" Arturo Fernandez, Coordinador Divisional SB, Banamex
"First class speakers talking about the most important relevant topics of the moment" Alejandro Violante, Senior Advisor, USRG
"A great event that brings together the main players in the Mexican energy and infrastructure space" Michael Morcom, Director, Citibank
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at email@example.com