The Annual North America Airfinance Conference & Awards Dinner provides the best networking and learning platform for the North American airfinance community.
In 2017, we have returned to New York to offer more networking opportunities with key airlines, investors and fund providers. We have also split the conference into two specialised days - 'Investor Day' and the 'Airline & Lessor Financing Day'. Find out more in the event brochure.
Join senior decisions makers from across the US, as well as from South America, Canada and the Caribbean, to discuss the latest developments in the biggest aviation market in the world.
Complimentary passes are also available for airlines and institutional investors. Sign up here.
Key Speakers Include:
- Ted Christie, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Spirit Airlines
- Ted North, Managing Director - Corporate Finance, United Airlines
- Ed McGarvey, Vice President and Treasurer, Atlas Air
- Jude Bricker, Vice President and Treasurer, Allegiant Air
- Andy Nelson, Managing Director and Assistant Treasurer, Delta
- Ursula Hurley, Director – Assistant Treasurer, JetBlue Airways Corporation
- Jim Scott, Chief Executive Officer, Jetlines
- Adam Pilarski, Senior Vice President, Avitas
Find out more about the North America School of Aviation Finance 2017 on May 10th -12th, 2017.
Speaking: Louis Jolivet, firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Bookings/Sponsorship: Andrew Allen, email@example.com
Registration: Sam Fairburn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials from previous attendees:
“Great line-up of speakers and topics” Walter Valarezo, AWAS
“Second only to Airfinance Dublin as the best event in the aviation industry” Donald Gray, Blakes
“The speakers on the panels provided keen insight into the workings of the aviation finance industry” Joe Mouridy, New York Life Investors
“Very good networking event” Kieran O’Brien, KPMG
“Always a place in my calendar for this event” Jim Lawler, Delaware Trust
“Always insightful views from industry experts” Bruce Burnett, Aviatas