"Fixed income is going through an electronic evolution and this annual event is a great place for industry to gather to discuss developments and network"
Mikko Korhonen, Head of Fixed Income Trading USA, Norges Bank Investment Management
Engage with the thought leaders driving change in electronic bond trading
The North American Electronic Bond Trading Forum returns in 2017 to address the latest issues in fixed income trading from market quality concerns and transparency to credit ETFs and algorithmic trading.
While fixed income traders continue to face a challenging market, product and technology innovators are working on bringing the next wave of FinTech revolution to the market. But will they deliver on their promise this time?
Join your peers and fellow market players from buyside investors, trading platforms, banks, and technology providers at this market-leading conference and debate the future of electronic bond trading through a variety of digitally-enabled workshops, panels, and keynote addresses.
If you are directly involved in investing and/or executing trades on behalf of your institution and would like to apply for a complimentary place, please do so through the Euromoney Conferences website by following this link
- Vikram Rao, Global Head of Fixed Income Trading, Capital Group
- Michael O'Brien, Director of Global Trading, Fixed Income, Eaton Vance
- Russell Budnick, US Head of Credit Trading, Taxable Fixed Income, JP Morgan Global Wealth Management
- Greg Nassour, Principal, Co-Head of Investment Grade Credit, Vanguard Group
- Iseult Conlin, VP, Trading and Liquidity Strategies, Blackrock
What's new in 2017?
- Interactive, digitally-enabled discussion formats, including workshops and audience voting sessions
- Innovation spotlights enabling in-depth analysis and debates on credit ETFs and blockchain
- A half-day dedicated to the most pressing issues in treasury bonds, from transparency to trading algos
- Unprecedented emphasis on the utilization of data analytics methods - such as TCA - in fixed income investments
Reasons to attend
- Gain unique 360° insight into US bond trading from expert speakers from both buy- and sell-side
- Benchmark your technology and data strategies alongside market leaders
- Join high-level discussions with your peers at the only event dedicated to electronic bond trading
- Meet senior figures and decision-makers from all aspects of credit and rates ecommerce
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ed Thatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact George Johnstone at email@example.com
If you are interested in speaking opportunities, please contact George Khachadourian at firstname.lastname@example.org