"Fixed income is going through an electronic evolution and this annual event is a great place for industry to gather to discuss developments and network"
Mikko Korhonen, Head of Fixed Income Trading USA, Norges Bank Investment Management
Tackling the next generation of electronic bond trading innovation
The 4th Annual North American Electronic Bond Trading Forum returns in 2017 to address the latest issues in credit ecommerce, ranging from regulatory reforms and the push for pre-trade transparency to technological and data innovations.
While fixed income traders continue to face a challenging market, product and technology innovators are working on bringing the next wave of FinTech revolution to the market. But will they deliver on their promise this time?
Join your peers and fellow market players from trading platform, banks, investors, and technology providers at this market-leading conference and debate the future of electronic bond trading.
Key speakers for 2016 included:
- Jonathan Sokobin, Chief Economist, FINRA
- Jim Switzer, Head of Credit Trading, AllianceBernstein
- Mike Nappi, Vice President – IG Corporate Bond Trading, Eaton Vance
- Josh Barrickman, Head of Bond Indexing, Vanguard
- James Clark, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Federal Finance, US Department of Treasury
Benefits of attending
- Gain unique insight into US credit e-trading from expert speakers representing, sell-side, buy-side and technology innovators
- Take advantage of our excellent networking opportunities and interactive session formats
- Join high-level discussions with your peers at the only event dedicated to North American bond e-trading
- Meet senior figures and decision-makers from all aspects of credit ecommerce