Two days, two conferences, one location, one price: twice the networking, twice the value
Following last year’s success, the North American Energy and Infrastructure Finance Forums continue as two unique events, hosted under the same roof. Shared networking space and combined super-sessions make this the place to engage with peers from across the project finance community.
New for 2017: This year’s forums will see the introduction of an audience interaction app, which…
- Allows speakers to poll delegate attitudes on the most contentious industry issues
- Allows delegates to post their most pressing questions to the conference screen for the speakers to answer
Key 2016 themes included:
- Is the retirement of coal-fired plants really on the horizon?
- Examing the capacity of the PJM market for future conventional power deals
- What will the future of the yieldco look like given current investor sentiment and what impact will this have on market dynamics?
- Diversification of the PPP model across new infrastructure sectors in North America
- What is holding back the development of social infrastructure projects?
- North America's need for water infrastructure investment: A fountain of opportunity or a mirage?
Key 2016 speakers included:
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy & Finance for New York, Office of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- Kerri L. Fox, Managing Director and Head, Project Finance North America, BBVA
- David Berry, Chief Financial Officer, Head of Strategy, Clean Line Energy Partners
- Rob Morgan, Chief Strategy Officer & EVP Business Development, Americas, RES Americas
- Thilo Tecklenburg, Chief Operating Officer North America, Meridiam
- Christophe Petit, President & Managing Partner, Star America
- Marshall Crawford, Senior Advisor Infrastructure Finance, International Affairs, US Department of the Treasury
- Andrew Kingman, Chief Financial Officer, Poseidon Water
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: David Samuel at email@example.com or Kim Kingston at firstname.lastname@example.org
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Christopher Hutchings at email@example.com