Two days, two conferences, one location, one price: twice the networking, twice the value
Key 2016 themes included:
- Is the retirement of coal-fired plants really on the horizon?
- Examing the capacity of the PJM market for future conventional power deals
- What will the future of the yieldco look like given current investor sentiment and what impact will this have on market dynamics?
- Diversification of the PPP model across new infrastructure sectors in North America
- What is holding back the development of social infrastructure projects?
- North America's need for water infrastructure investment: A fountain of opportunity or a mirage?
Key 2016 speakers included:
- Richard Kauffman, Chairman of Energy & Finance for New York, Office of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- Kerri L. Fox, Managing Director and Head, Project Finance North America, BBVA
- David Berry, Chief Financial Officer, Head of Strategy, Clean Line Energy Partners
- Rob Morgan, Chief Strategy Officer & EVP Business Development, Americas, RES Americas
- Thilo Tecklenburg, Chief Operating Officer North America, Meridiam
- Christophe Petit, President & Managing Partner, Star America
- Marshall Crawford, Senior Advisor Infrastructure Finance, International Affairs, US Department of the Treasury
- Andrew Kingman, Chief Financial Officer, Poseidon Water
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ginny Neill at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: David Samuel at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kim Kingston at email@example.com
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Christopher Hutchings at firstname.lastname@example.org