"The offshore oil and gas event of the year"
Kasper Faas, Associate Structured Debt - Energy Clients EMEA, ABN AMRO
As we approach the third OGFAmsterdam conference, stakeholders throughout the offshore community are coming to terms with lower-for-longer oil prices. We will examine the measures being taken by companies across the deal chain to survive the downturn, and ask the question: How are they preparing for the upturn?
Specifically, expert speakers will analyse subjects including increasing operational efficiency, diversifying sources of income, and, of course, financial restructuring.
We will also look to the future for offshore: When will the recovery come? How can you prepare for the new normal? Will leaner operations forged during the downturn survive when the going gets good?
Dedicated networking breaks supply an ideal meeting place for high level delegates from offshore companies, their creditors, and stakeholders from across the deal chain to engage and do business in a convenient and intimate environment.
Key themes & sessions for 2017 include;
- Industry leaders’ session: Increasing operational efficiency and preserving cash in offshore
- Timing the offshore sector’s recovery: How close are we to the industry kick-starting back into life?
- Contractor diversification: Finding alternative income streams during the oil price crash
- As restructuring becomes de rigeur, what lessons have been learnt across the deal chain?
Key speakers for 2017 include;
- Jarand Rystad, Managing Partner, Rystad Energy
- Douglas Wood, Chief Financial Officer, SBM Offshore
- Frans den Houter, Chief Financial Officer, Heerema Marine Contractors
- Chris de Ruyter, Chief Financial Officer, Oranje-Nassau Energie B.V.
- Martin Bell, Chief Development Officer, Tulip Oil
- Knut R. Sæthre, Chief Financial Officer, BW Offshore
- Arjan van der Laarn, Chief Financial Officer, Seaway Heavy Lifting
Benefits of attending;
- Unrivalled networking with the most senior industry players
- A content driven programme tackling the most important issues in the offshore finance world
- Market leading intelligence from experts in their field
- A blend of global and local themes and speakers
- Case studies on the latest actions in the oil and gas industry
Hear from previous attendees;
Excellent way of catching up with the business and exchange views on the future of the industry – Maurice Wensing, Manager Project Finance & Reporting, Bluewater
Excellent conference that allows you to meet all important contacts at one event - Dmitri Mikhno, Director, Clarksons
Well attended, good networking opportunities, very well organised - Patrick Caron-Delion, Managing Director, Shipping & Marine Finance, Investec
Highly educational and very well attended by all sectors of the market - Carlos Rameh, Partner, Basch & Rameh
Good networking, strong panel speakers - Melvin Gwee, Vice President - Natural Resources, ING
A very focused, well rounded opportunity to understand industry trends - Luis Miguel Labardini, Partner, Marcos y Asociados
A very well organised event - perhaps the best I have ever attended - Christian Behnhe, Senior Relationship Manager, Danish Ship Finance
Second OGF – second successful event – Herve Lalli, Commercial Director, SBM Offshore
A great opportunity to share 1.5 days with the whole offshore community – Antoine Saint-Olive, Head of Offshore/Infrastructure, Natixis
Special and fruitful event – more than just a conference! – Corinna Welke, Director, Nord/LB
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ed Thatcher at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Emily Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in speaking opportunities, please contact Chris Hutchings at email@example.com