“Brilliant speakers & immense networking opportunities concentrated around financial decision makers across Europe"
Silas Harbo, Executive Advisor, Financial Strategy & Origination, Nykredit
Disruption to the vertically integrated utilities model continues with emerging technology providers, new investors and power-hungry end users all keen to secure a piece of the pie in European renewables. Access the industry’s thought leaders and deal makers at IJGlobal’s 19th Annual REFF Europe and build essential contacts so you can secure business in this rapidly changing field.
Opportunities abound for developers and project sponsors thanks to a market awash with liquidity and inexpensive capital from traditional debt sources such as bank balance sheets and new institutional money from Europe’s smaller pension pots and Asia’s large scale investors. REFF Europe will serve as a platform to meet the financial community, equity providers, lenders, debt investors and more.
We are still finalising the agenda and brochure, but in the meantime you can register your interest below
Key themes for 2016 included:
- Recent developments in EU energy policy and the impact on renewables financing
- Institutional Investor insights: Investment and asset management strategies in a low price environment
- How are developers’ financing strategies evolving?
- Germany: How are developments in wind and solar, as well as upcoming regulatory changes, impacting European renewable energy players?
- France: Trends and developments in the French renewables market
Key speakers for 2016 included:
- François Sterin, Director, Global Infrastructure, Google
- Christopher Mansfield, Partner, Dutch Infrastructure Fund (DIF)
- Ian Berry, Head of Infrastructure, Aviva Investors
- Bruce Huber, Managing Partner, Alexa Capital LLP
- Hiroshi Tachigami, President, Marubeni Europower Ltd
Last year’s REFF Europe brought together the entire financing supply chain - including project sponsors, financial institutions, law firms and other service providers, creative fantastic opportunities for sharing ideas, developing new business, and meeting colleagues. With 150+ senior attendees, over 40 expert speakers and hours of one-to-one networking opportunities, this is a unique forum dedicated to renewable energy professionals throughout Europe seeking to forge new business relationships.
Hear what our attendee's had to say:
“REFF continues to be one of the very few conferences that provides a focus on financing renewables” - Nick Gardiner, UK Green Investment Bank
“REFF has a track record for bringing together industry thought leaders” - Bruce Huber, Managing Partner, Alexa Capital
“Very focused event, useful discussions and presentations. Excellent networking” - Simon Luby, K2 Management
“Good event, good mix of people from all areas of the industry” - Brad McAboy, UniCredit
“REFF covers relevant topics whilst offering a good networking opportunity” - GC Haanschoten, Rabobank
“Effective combination of hands-on and decision maker executives. All disciplines on board. Attendees very positive and great for networking and exchange of information.” - Erik Harenburg, Sowitec
“Excellent speakers, solid networking.” - David Kerins, European Investment Bank
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ed Thatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Emily Charles at email@example.com
If you are interested in speaking opportunities, please contact Sandil Sanmugam at firstname.lastname@example.org