"Annual opportunity to network and catch up with loan markets players"
Hector Garcia-Armeno, Santander
Developing strategies for thriving in a challenging market
Syndicated loans are facing pressures from multiple directions; slow economic growth keeps the deal flow stilted, increased competition is compressing spreads ever further and the capital requirements under Basel III are inducing a structural shift in the market.
However the uniquely adaptable and highly innovative loans market is not about to crumple under such challenges. Banks and institutional investors alike are redefining the market with creative financing solutions and business model revisions, pushing the industry on the road of gradual change.
Join the discussion in March at this one-day strategic conference and shape the future of the industry in these turbulent times.
Key themes in 2017:
- From loans to debt capital markets: exploring holistic solutions to coporate financing needs
- The bane of the loan market: strateiges for coping with low deal flow and excess liquidity
- Moving from the originate-to-distribute model to collaborative loan structuring
- The impact of competition from direct lenders in the sponsor-driven mid-market
- Evaluating covenant-lite loans through a case study of the Klockner Pentaplast deal
- Mathew Cestar, Co-head of Global Credit Products in EMEA, Credit Suisse
- Kevin Foley, Head of EMEA Loan and HY Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
- Charles Wickham, MD, EMEA Syndicated Loan Capital Markets, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Paul Hatfield, Global Chief Investment Officer and President, Alcentra
- Jonathan Stevens, Head of European Infrastructure Debt, Blackrock
- Stefan Hofrichter, Head of Global Economics & Strategy, Managing Director, Allianz Global Investors
Reasons to attend:
- Benefit from the unique focus of the event and learn about the latest developments in syndicated loans
- Network and brainstorm with senior figures on the key issues shaping the market.
- Meet potential clients and business partners at this annual gathering of arrangers, bankers, investors, corporates,private equity owners, and law firms
Euromoney Seminars is pleased to offer complimentary passes to corporate treasuers for which you can apply below.
Please note, complimentary passes are given at the discretion of Euromoney Seminars.
Additional comments from attendees
'Provided a great overall outlook of the loan market' John Njuguna, Standard Chartered Bank
'Very interesting & insightful' Pierre-Edward Marsden, Lloyds Bank
'Comprehensive industry conference suitable for syndicated loans professional' Rajeev Thackeray, Deutsche Bank
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Stephanie Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact: George Johnstone at email@example.com
For speaking opportunities, please contact: Alyona Petrik at firstname.lastname@example.org