Only 15% of FX trading volume today involves human beings on telephone-driven transactions.
The top five market-making banks now only account for 44% of total volume.
The Euromoney Forex Forum – in a brand new model – will take place on 17 May 2017 in London. The conference will bring together the highest level FX bankers, currency funds, asset managers, trading platforms and FinTech entrepreneurs. It will be one of the biggest FX market gatherings of its type with a mix of macro and e-trading topics across two streams, bringing you high-level thought leadership and networking opportunities across the FX value-chain.
With 2017 set to be a transformational year for FX markets globally, this streamed one-day conference will bring you unparalleled insight from tier 1 banks and leading buyside traders into how they are adapting their trading desks in the face of macro volatility and rapid technological change.
Stream one will feature the world's leading FX banks and investors, outlining their visions for 2017's key trading and hedging strategies.
Steam two's focus on innovation sees thought leadership from a variety of trading platforms, data providers, and startups, each exchanging their views with the buyside on key aspects of market structure, such as pre- and post-trade transparency; algorithmic trading; and 'equitisation' of FX.
If you are a buyside client and would like to apply for a complimentary pass please follow this link to the Euromoney Conferences website
- Listen to market-defining content from the highest-ranked FX market-makers
- Tailor your conference by targeting sessions across both streams
- Network with buyside clients, establishing your business as a key FX player
- Participate in interactive sessions, including target tables, Q&A, and audience polling to better understand your peers' challenges.
- FX fundamentals in the current global context
- How are banks and investors adapting their trading strategies for FX as an asset class?
- How are corporates managing their currency risk in the current environment?
- Establishing the ideal level of transparency in FX
- Synchronising FX with fixed income and equities to create a secure yet efficient market structure.
- Key challenges and opportunities in EM currencies
Attendees at our other Fintech portfolio events had this to say;
“Excellent forum to introduce and update current issues in the etrading world.” - Andrew Green, Bond Trader, Formerly Investec AM
"This conference allowed delegates the possibilities to discuss e-trading challenges in an unertain regulatory environment" - Brett Chappell, Head of Fixed Income, Nordea AM
"The most vivid, engaging and interactive panel discussions I have ever witnessed" - Maria Semenova, Financial Director, Alpicom S.A
"This perfectly arranged event addressed some of the most relevant topics and enabled dialogues, networking and learning" - Erik Punt, Chief Product Manager, Danske Bank
To register, and for any queries about the event, please contact: Ed Thatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact George Johnstone at email@example.com
If you are interested in speaking opportunities, please contact George Khachadourian at firstname.lastname@example.org